Wednesday, December 9, 2009

You know it's a bad night at trivia when...

...the only question you feel really good about answering is one that deals with Jim Carrey. Alright, I answered more than just that one...but not many more. It was a disastrous second-to-last-place finish and about the best thing I can say for the evening is that I barely fought with Morgan at all. Except I like fighting with Morgan, so even that modicum of joy was stolen from me.

The Jim Carrey question is this: There were three sequels made to movies in which Jim Carrey starred in the original but declined participation in the follow-up. Name the three sequels.

(answer in the comments section)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kraig Smith said...

Answer:

1) Dumb and Dumberer (technically a prequel)
2) Evan Almighty
3) Son of the Mask

December 9, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home