Sunday, December 13, 2009

Friday Night Video

If you close your eyes and think back to like two days ago, this post is right on time. I couldn't post because I was too busy dancing, spilling beer on people, getting into fights, and asking if one girl needed help with some creepy guy who was following her around...who turned out to be her boyfriend of six years. You Met people left too early, clearly.

Today I have not one, but TWO videos for you. The first is the original version of Heartbeats by The Knife...an infectious song if ever there was one. Now, while I don't typically enjoy covers, Jose Gonzalez made an acoustic version of Heartbeats which is exactly the kind of cover I DO like. It maintains the original song's integrity while simultaneously exposing some of its more beautiful, buried undercurrents. Enjoy.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home