Saturday, March 20, 2010

"39 Blowjobs"

Okay, I admit it, it's becoming increasingly clear that I lack the motivation to keep this blog updated regularly. Blogger.com is also taunting me now by insisting I abandon my domain since they will no longer support FTP uploads. I should probably figure that mess out before too long, but boyhatesgirl.blogspot.com just doesn't roll off the tongue quite as easily.

But hey, as long as I'm on here, here's a fascinating video that shows a montage of the clapboard operator on Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds. One of the things that makes Tarantino such a gifted filmmaker is his obvious love for film, and it's also clear he surrounds himself with similar people. Basterds was a fantastic movie, and it looks like it would've been a fun set to be on, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home