Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Trailer Tuesday

It's the first Tuesday of the New Year and that gives me the chance to roll out a new weekly feature...Trailer Tuesday. Every Tuesday I will post a movie trailer for an upcoming movie. Why? Because it's easy and everyone loves movie trailers. But mostly because it's easy. I like easy. I can do easy. I will, however, attempt from time to time to spotlight upcoming movies you may not be overly familiar with, and that's the case this week.

Today's trailer is for a "horror" movie called Frozen. The simple, mostly absurd premise, is that three kids get stranded on a ski lift chair in mid-air. Nobody knows it and the slope is now closed until the next weekend. Could it happen? Eh, probably not. But if you suspend your disbelief just enough, this is a rather unnerving preview. It's like the winter version of the movie Open Water (Dianna---you should probably skip this trailer). I'm only glad I don't ski...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Brian said...

Okay, I thought this sounded silly when you told me about it, but now I believe it will be silly and awful. And boring. Her hand gets stuck to the metal bar? A Christmas Story was scarier.

January 5, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Kraig Smith said...

One day you will be wrong. One day.

January 6, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home