Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Trailer Tuesday

When I said this blog would be getting more of my attention in 2010, I meant it. At the moment, I'm giving it lots of attention by being passive-aggressive with it.

I should also point out that I've begun to focus more on Twitter in the last few months, trying to find a voice on there that allows me to overcome my general disdain for the medium while still getting the benefit of using it. I think it's going well, actually, so if you follow this blog, go ahead and follow me on Twitter, too. You can always see my updates on the right side of this page, but I'd encourage you to take the extra step and sign up for an actual account. You'll be not unhappy you did.

But today is Tuesday, and that means Trailer Tuesday. I won't always be posting trailers for movies I think look good. And hey, guess what? That's the case this week! Sucks to be you. Earlier this week the trailer for The A-Team leaked to the internet. While it's been pulled from most sites like YouTube, low-res versions are still available for your viewing pain. The film actually looks a hell of a lot slicker than I expected, but given that the director is Joe Carnahan (Smokin' Aces, Narc), I shouldn't be too shocked. In fact, if the trailer had been one without any dialogue or acting, I might even have been intrigued. Sadly, there's dialogue. There's catch phrases. And there's a conversion van which just doesn't look cool in 2010, even allowing for retro charm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home