Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mad Men comes to Sesame Street

I knew this parody was coming as I'd written a trivia question about it a few months back, but here it finally is...the integration of Mad Men with Sesame Street.



A little disappointing actually. The best parts are the opening credits, and then again at the end where Don Draper says, "Good work, sycophants." Oh, and I guess I like the line where he talks about "putting a sticky smile on your face," but then I might've taken something different from that bit. Yeah, probably.

So what have the children learned today? They've learned how to be mad, how to be sad, how to be happy, how to buy, how to sell, and how to put sticky smiles on people's faces. Good work, Seasame Street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home