Saturday, October 17, 2009

Save the Date

Good news! It was just announced that another short play of mine, this one titled Devil May Dare, has been selected for inclusion in the next installment of Mind the Gap's BritBit series. This will be BritBits6 and, as you may recall, I also had a play titled Daft in Death which was a part of BritBits5. There will only be FOUR performances this time, so I highly suggest you get your tickets in advance as we had several sellouts during the last run. The showtimes and dates are as follows:

November 6th, 8pm
November 7th, 3pm & 8pm
November 8th, 7pm

It's just around the corner! You can get your tickets here.

I'll have more information in a later post, but I can tell you that my play is a comedy (of course) and is of dubious moral character (of course).

Hope to see you all there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home