Sunday, April 26, 2009

Friday Night Video---2 days late

I'm not very good at maintaining my "segments" around here, obviously. The "Friday Night Video" was created just last Friday and already I've let it fall by the wayside. Better late than never? Don't answer that.

This week's entry was the answer to a head-scratching question from this Friday evening (see? loose connection to Friday night makes it retroactively relevant). I had just seen a dance performance that was partially scored by my talented friend Koven J. Smith. Following the performance I was wracking my brain trying to identify the song to which I personally choreographed a "modern dance" in 1984 at a Jewish summer camp. I now have the answer.

Yes, at the tender age of 11, I choreographed some of the most awesomest dance moves ever to be witnessed at the Greene Family Camp talent show...all to the edgy tune of "Mothers Talk" by Tears for Fears. Let your imagination of my moves run wild, but only if it skews largely toward robotic-like movements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home