Friday, March 20, 2009

Don't Call It A Comeback...

...I been here for years (35 or so).

Yes, Boy Hates Girl (BHG) is back after a nine-day hiatus, due mostly because I was away in Texas visiting friends and family and eating as though I was symbolically representing every hungry mouth in every malnourished country in the world. It was a grotesque display of excess, but that's Texas for you...and, I suppose, me for you, too. Evidently you can take the boy out of Texas, but you can't take the Texas out of the boy. You can have my tortilla chip when you pry it from my cold, dead (probably bloated) hands.

I'll be resuming more regular posts now that I'm home and adequately hateful about the rest of the world again. (Fuck you, world---seriously.) Future posts will include a resumption of the countdown for the top 10 television pilots of all-time, a rapid-fire update on about 15 movies I've seen and not yet reported on, some critical words for our President, a discussion about civil unions versus gay marriage and, in the next post, some moderately exciting news.

BHG is goin' insane, startin the hurricane, and realeasin pain...in a cranky Jew-gangsta sorta way, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home