Saturday, January 17, 2009

Twittering the DC Trip

I'm no fan of Twitter, what with it's all-too-abbreviated and all-too-meaningless moment-to-moment updates of what people are doing, but since I'll be standing for about 10 hours in the cold on Tuesday, I think I'd like to share some of my meaningless moment-to-moment updates with you. You'll notice on the sidebar the inclusion of a "live Twitter updates" section. I'll be using my mobile to frequently update this section, so check back frequently over the next few days to hear me whine about how crowded and cold it is in under 140 characters per Tweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger JMW said...

I don't mean to be an ungrateful blog reader, but the Twitter updates left a little something to be desired. I look forward to the full report when you're back...

January 21, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home