Wednesday, October 12, 2016

I'm back! Kind of!

It's only been about 3.5 years since my last update and, as expected, not much has changed other than EVERYTHING. I mean, Jesus---I'm married, I have a kid coming in about 4 weeks, I live in Astoria, I work in a different department of the Museum, and I'm now in my freaking 40s! NONE of that was true back in March 2013.

So, about this blog thing. Kind of forgot it was here outside of my annual ransom to GoDaddy to keep it going, but so long as it is, no reason not to throw some crap up here nobody will read except for Russian spambots. So,zdravstvuyte, spambots

I make no promises as to either the frequency or the quality. I will likely write a lot about diaper changing because shit sells and that's about all I'll be doing come November. I will likely write about being a proud father while yet lamenting the absence of a future in MLB. Is it better to just start him on the road to being a place-kicker from birth? Too many parents shoot too high. What if I shoot just below the target? Surely parents who are determined to make their baby the next Adam Vinatieri succeed, right? I may also write about movies or politics or work or my beloved wife. Or I may not stop back for another 3.5 years. The possibilities are endless. And uninteresting.

One thing I do guarantee is that I will use this animated gif of a cat typing.

 via GIPHY



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home