Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"31 Movies, 31 Days": UPDATE

It's taken awhile, but I've finally hit a bit of a wall in my "31 Movies, 31 Days" cinematic gorge-fest. Turns out that watching a LOT of movies is a good way to dull ones senses. Who knew? Over the last two days I've failed to add to my list of movies watched, and tonight figures to make it three days in a row. Still, thanks to an early burst which had me watching 19 films in the first 14 days, I'm still slightly ahead of pace with these movies already watched and awaiting review:

#13) Brooklyn's Finest
#14) Rise of the Planet of the Apes
#15) Devil
#16) The Vicious Kind
#17) Cave of Forgotten Dreams
#18) 13 Assassins
#19) Harry Brown

This weekend should polish off another 5 or 6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home