Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Third Most Humiliating Thing Is...

...photo-shopping my own love handles out of a picture.
The second most humiliating thing is realizing I only know how to do this in MS Paint. Badly.
And the most humiliating thing? Just giving the fuck up and asking a 22-year-old girl I met in an Atlantic City bar to do it for me....while explaining to her it was only because I was wearing my jeans too high that day.
Dignity is dead.
Thanks to my friend Jeanette O'Keefe for throwing a "Portrait Party" this past weekend. She's super talented even when her subjects aren't. You can check out more of her work here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Morgan said...

now you just have childbearing hips

December 6, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home