Friday, November 12, 2010

The Ten Things I Hate About...

Really? I haven't posted anything since June 22nd? Wow. How lazy am I? Well, since I paid for a renewal of my domain name last month (actually, it was set to automatic renewal so I didn't have a choice in the matter...otherwise we're probably not having this conversation), I might as well try and average something less than $24.95 per post a year. But I am still lazy, so let's ease back into this with a simple list of ten things that I've been hatin' on the last few weeks. You know...a "back to my roots" kind of post.

1) Derek Jeter winning another Gold Glove.

2) A John Boehner-led House of Representatives.

3) Crank 2: High Voltage

4) The utter lack of audience attractiveness at last week's Rick Springfield concert.

5) John Stewart's Rally to Restore Sanity.

6) Turning a year older last month.

7) Subclinical hyperthyroidism.

8) Blogging.

9) Twitter.

10) Morgan.

Yep, that's a good start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home