Friday, September 18, 2009

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS???

I can't believe I hadn't heard this news sooner, especially since I JUST finished watching the second season on DVD this week, but none other than RICK SPRINGFIELD himself will guest star in a four-episode-arc on the third season of Californication. He'll be playing himself and apparently shacks up with Marcy...the coke-snorting wife of Evan Handler's character. First, I fucking love Californication! This is way cooler than Rick doing a guest stint on something like Two and a Half Men (is that still on?). Second, why did nobody tell me about this??? I can handle it! I swear! Third, who's got Showtime? I'm coming over on September 27th for the premiere.



The Rick Springfield concert countdown continues later today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home