Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Trivia "Sweet" Spot

If it's Wednesday...it must be trivia night at Pete's Candy Store. The team, comprised this evening of only Jonathan, Vanessa and myself, struggled to an abysmal 9th place finish out of 21 teams. In a perfect contrast of what is my sweet spot and what is not my sweet spot, the Visual Round was 11 pictures of foreign paper currency (identify the country of origin). That is not my sweet spot. The top 10 round was a choice of naming the 10 wealthiest people in the world (if you think you know more than two of them, you're wrong) or the 10 poorest countries in the world. Again, not my sweet spot. But being able to identify the movie 9 1/2 Weeks based only on its sex scene music? Sweet spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home